Rebecca Ross, Paralegal
Rebecca is a qualified Solicitor in Australia and has relocated to the United Kingdom to continue working in the Immigration Law sector.
SummaryRebecca currently works on a variety of immigration matters for both corporate and private clients. She assists clients to obtain UK visas directly through the PBS system or for businesses to acquire sponsor licences in order to facilitate migrants in obtaining their UK visas. Rebecca has experience in navigating the Sponsor Management System, Home Office website, VISA4UK application website and has assisted in completing a variety of UK visa application forms on behalf of clients.
Rebecca is admitted to practice in Australia.
- Managed the Right to Work process for a large financial institution – including onsite Day 1 checks and immigration training to HR team members
- Assisted in the presentation of Brexit Seminars to clients with a focus on the impact likely to be felt by their EEA population and recommendations for obtaining EEA PR
- Successfully obtained backdated EEA PR applications for clients, allowing for them to proceed to submit Naturalisation applications immediately
- Assisted in the successful applications of a variety of PBS visas
- Previous experience as an Australian Immigration Solicitor, after being admitted in 2015