Rebecca Morjaria, Associate
Rebecca advises developers, contractors and sub-contractors on a wide range of construction matters both contentious and non-contentious.
Rebecca is experienced in both contentious and non-contentious work in respect of a large range of construction, infrastructure and regeneration projects. Advising on a wide range of disputes including adjudication, mediation and litigation proceedings as well advising on projects prior to the crystallisation of a dispute. Rebecca also advises housebuilders, employers, contractors and sub-contractors on all forms of construction documentation including JCT, NEC and bespoke forms.
Rebecca is qualified to practice in England and Wales.
- Representing a London developer in relation to a £ multimillion dispute in the TCC regarding purported defective works in a number of high-end residential properties
- Acting for Countryside Properties on its award-winning development at Chatham Maritime
- Successfully advising a large Sub-Contractor in adjudication proceedings in relation to a final account dispute
- Representing a Housing Association in TCC proceedings in relation to multiple payment disputes
- Advising Countryside Properties on its multi-use development at Fresh Wharf, Barking
Construct.Law - Summer 2018
Welcome to our summer edition of Construct.Law bringing you legal and commercial insight into issues facing the construction industry.