Prav Reddy, Partner
Prav deals in corporate and personal insolvency for office holders, creditors, debtors, banks and distressed companies.
AboutPrav deals in corporate and personal insolvency for office holders, creditors, debtors, banks and distressed companies. He has expertise in both transactional and contentious insolvency. Prav specialises in office holder driven contentious work including undervalue, preference, misfeasance and s423 actions. He also has significant experience in administration work. His personal insolvency work focuses on asset recoveries and disputes relating to trusts and beneficial interests.
Prav is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Advising the Board of a PLC regarding solvency issues
- Asset tracing overseas in bankruptcy
- 'Bankruptcy tourism’ and COMI shifting
- Voluntary arrangements, unfair prejudice and material irregularity (individual and company)
- Pursuing officers for antecedent/pre-insolvency dispositions
- Misfeasance claims
- LPA Receiverships
- Pre-packaged sales of an international travel business, Financial Services company, chain of pubs, International Hotel chain and TV channel