Phil Webb, Senior Associate
Phil is a highly-experienced real estate lawyer, currently working on strategic land and renewable energy projects, the commercial aspects of rural property and real estate finance.
Phil is a highly-experienced real estate lawyer, currently working on strategic land projects (land promotion, option agreements and collaboration agreements and overage), renewable energy projects, real estate finance and the commercial aspects of rural property. Phil is particularly interested in natural capital and the opportunities that increased focus in this area may generate for landowners to assist in development and regeneration projects.
Phil Webb is admitted to practice in England, Wales and Scotland.
- Continuing to advise an Oxford College and a Gloucestershire-based charity on a collaboration and equalisation agreements for residential development projects.
- Advising a landowner on the development, funding and disposal of a five-barn development.
- Acting for landowners on quarrying transactions, including leases, prospecting arrangements and the disposal of mining and mineral rights.
- Advising on land promotion and option agreements and overage arrangements on the sale of various land types for residential development.
- Acting on site assembly, promotion and site disposal matters for a housebuilder (including advice on planning agreements and security) for residential development sites and advising on a minority interest in a multi-phase consortium agreement.
- Advising a landowner on the option and lease arrangements with a developer for a hybrid (wind, solar and battery) energy project to be located on common land.
Environmental Land Management: Whose carbon is it anyway?
Everything you need to know about Environmental Land Management Schemes.
The green lease: back for good?
Emma Humphreys and Phil Webb look at the growing interest in green lease clauses.
Top Ten Tips with Ransom Strips – How to keep a ransom handsome
Everything you need to know on Ransom Strips.
Emma Humphreys and Phil Webb write for Estates Gazette on the growing interest in green lease clauses
Emma Humphreys and Phil Webb consider the growing interest in green lease clauses.
Housing: Not a good place to be? Don't believe them!
Stop, collaborate and listen: Top 10 Tips with Collaboration Agreements
Providing you with the top ten tips on collaboration agreements - what should you know?
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Avicenna Group on duo of pharmacy group acquisitions
The acquisition takes Avicenna to a total of 135 pharmacy branches.
Explore your Options: Top 10 Tips with Option Agreements
Providing you with the top ten tips with option agreements - what should you know?
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Dalton Capital (Holdings) Limited on its sale to Polar Capital Holdings Plc
This acquisition has a strong strategic rationale for Polar Capital with its growth and diversification strategy.