Olivia Mackie, Associate
Olivia specialises in corporate finance advisory and transactional work for private and public companies.
SummaryOlivia specialises in corporate finance advisory and transactional work for private and public companies. Her experience includes advising on mergers and acquisitions, corporate reorganisations, growth companies, private equity, venture debt and public company IPOs. Olivia has previous contentious and non-contentious experience in commercial, property and IP litigation as well as a six month secondment to the legal department at Debenhams.
Olivia is admitted to practise in England & Wales.
- Advised Business Growth Fund (BGF) on its investments in Four Communications, one of the UK’s leading independent communications agencies, and Virtual1 Limited, a London based cloud and connectivity service provider
- Advised Limerston Capital’s debut fund on its acquisition of AdviserPlus, a UK based provider of HR advisory services
- Advised Grakon LLC (an investee company of Industrial Growth Partners) on its acquisition of BMAC Limited
- Acted on several investments for a leading European provider of growth debt to high growth companies in a broad range of sectors, including life sciences and media
- Acted for MayAir Group Plc on its admission to AIM
News & Insights
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Pelican Procurement Services Limited on the sale of the company
Charles Russell Speechlys advised the principal shareholders of Pelican Procurement Services Limited on the sale of the company.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises BGF on its investment in Virtual1
Charles Russell Speechlys has advised BGF (Business Growth Fund) on its investment in Virtual1.