Olivia Mackie, Associate
Olivia specialises in corporate finance advisory and transactional work for private and public companies.
SummaryOlivia specialises in corporate finance advisory and transactional work for private and public companies. Her experience includes advising on mergers and acquisitions, corporate reorganisations, growth companies, private equity, venture debt and public company IPOs. Olivia has previous contentious and non-contentious experience in commercial, property and IP litigation as well as a six month secondment to the legal department at Debenhams.
Olivia is admitted to practise in England & Wales.
- Advised the principal shareholders of British luxury furniture brand, OKA on the sale of the company to InvestIndustrial, the Italian owners of Aston Martin
- Advised IFS, the global enterprise applications company, on the acquisition of mplsystems Limited
- Advised the principal shareholders of Pelican Procurement Services Limited on the sale of the company to Aramark Investments Limited (a member of the Aramark group)
- Acted on several corporate and debt reorganisations for a global leading provider of healthcare technology
- Advised Business Growth Fund (BGF) on its investments in Four Communications, one of the UK’s leading independent communications agencies, and Virtual1 Limited, a London based cloud and connectivity service provider
- Acted on several investments for a leading European provider of growth debt to high growth companies in a broad range of sectors, including life sciences and media
News & Insights
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Duco Technology Ltd on $28m equity fundraising with Insight Venture Partners and others
Duco provides self-service data engineering in the cloud.
Charles Russell Speechlys team advises client IFS on mplsystems acquisition
Charles Russell Speechlys team advises applications company on dual acquisition of IT solutions company and implementation specialist.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Pelican Procurement Services Limited on the sale of the company
Charles Russell Speechlys advised the principal shareholders of Pelican Procurement Services Limited on the sale of the company.