Nizmeara Khatun , Associate
Nizmeara is a corporate transactional specialist who advises on mergers, acquisitions, disposals, joint ventures, management buy-outs and buy-ins and reorganisations and restructuring.
Nizmeara is a corporate transactional specialist who advises on mergers, acquisitions, disposals, joint ventures, management buy-outs and buy-ins and reorganisations and restructuring. She is also a member of the firm’s specialist healthcare team and regularly advises on sales and acquisitions of veterinary, pharmacy and dental businesses.
Nizmeara specialised in banking and finance prior to joining Charles Russell Speechlys LLP and she is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Advising on the management buy out of a specialist bakery equipment manufacturer
- Advising the partners of Acorn House Veterinary Hospital in the sale of its Bedford based veterinary practice to The Royal Veterinary College.
- Advising a large corporate dental group in its acquisition of various dental practices based in England and Wales
- Advising on the sale of the West Midlands based Blacks Vets to the Linnaeus Group
- Advising on the merger of Rosebank Pharma Ltd with Lancaster Medical Group Ltd
- Advising BGF on its investment in Revital
- Advising on the sale of a pharmacy business by Leapmart Limited to Alicare Solutions Limited
Charles Russell Speechlys' Corporate team shortlisted for the 2021 South East Dealmakers Awards
Our Guildford team shortlisted at the Insider South East Dealmakers Awards 2021 for Corporate Law Firm of the Year.
Charles Russell Speechlys' corporate team shortlisted for six South East Dealmakers Awards
Charles Russell Speechlys in Guildford has been shortlisted for six Insider South East Dealmakers Awards 2020.