Nick is Head of the Employment Group at Charles Russell Speechlys. He has broad experience both in the Employment Tribunals and in the Civil Courts and has conducted cases involving discrimination, whistle blowing and TUPE to name but a few. Nick’s non-contentious experience covers a wide spectrum of work ranging from advising on complex employment documentation, giving strategic advice on reorganisation programmes and all sorts of business transfers.
Nick is a prolific contributor to newspapers and journals, regularly lectures on employment law issues, has appeared on radio and TV and has contributed chapters to a number of books. He is a non-executive Director of the City HR Association and is recognised as a world leading practitioner in Who’s Who Legal. Nick is recognised as leading individual for Employment in The Legal 500 and in Chambers & Partners for Employment.
Nick is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Angelina Georgiewska v BNP Paribas, 2018
- Matthew Pullen v CBRE, 2014
- Christopher Jarvis v Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited, 2013
- Re Integeral Limited  All ER (D) 63 Feb
- IKOS CIF v Vincent Pfister 2011
- Becky Gauld v Katie Price (1) Peter Andre (2), 2008