Nathan Lightman, Associate
Nathan advises on a broad range of corporate work, including private company mergers, acquisitions and reorganisations, and public company admissions to UK capital markets.
SummaryNathan advises on a broad range of corporate finance and transactional work for public and private companies. His experience includes private company mergers and acquisitions, private equity work and public company admissions to UK markets. Prior to joining the Corporate department, Nathan completed a commercial secondment to the legal department of a world-leading department store.
Nathan is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Acting for the shareholders of TLC Care Homes on the disposal of a care home group comprising 31 homes.
- Acting for Limerston Capital on its simultaneous investment in ElementSuite Limited, an HR software business, and acquisition of Succeed Consultancy, a specialist HR and payroll consultancy.
- Acting for the key stakeholders in the Paddington Bear brand on the sale of the intellectual property rights in Paddington Bear by its creator to StudioCanal.
- Acting for Chelverton UK Dividend Trust PLC and its wholly owned subsidiary SDV 2025 ZDP PLC on a complex combined C share and ZDP share issue, placing programme, scheme of reconstruction and admission to the Main Market.
- Acting for FPE Capital on the acquisition of The NAV People, the UK’s leading value added reseller of Microsoft Dynamics NAV enterprise resource planning software and services to mid-sized UK corporates.
- Advising Country Court Care, a nationwide care home operator, on the corporate aspects of a £51 million refinancing by Cheyne Capital. This included working on a complex corporate reorganisation to facilitate the group’s refinancing.
News & Insights
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Country Court Care on refinancing
Country Court’s portfolio currently comprises 30 freehold care homes, with seven opened over the past two years.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises FPE Capital on the acquisition of The NAV People
The NAV People is the UK’s leading value added reseller of Microsoft Dynamics NAV enterprise resource planning software and services.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises India Capital Growth Fund on its move to a premium listing on the Main Market
India Capital Growth Fund Limited is a closed-ended investment company incorporated in Guernsey.