Nathan Lightman, Associate
Nathan advises companies, management teams, individuals and institutions on a broad range of corporate work.
His experience includes private company mergers and acquisitions, private equity, and corporate reorganisations. He has experience of many industry sectors but has a particular interest in the healthcare sector.
Nathan is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Acting for FPE Capital on the acquisition of the Intragen group, a cyber security consultancy with operations in the UK, the Netherlands and Finland.
- Acting for the shareholders of a care home group on their disposal of 31 homes.
- Acting for Limerston Capital on its simultaneous investment in ElementSuite Limited, an HR software business, and acquisition of Succeed Consultancy, a specialist HR and payroll consultancy.
- Acting for a private equity house and management team on their successful exit from a specialist telephony business.
- Acting for FPE Capital on the acquisition of The NAV People, the UK’s leading value added reseller of Microsoft Dynamics NAV enterprise resource planning software and services to mid-sized UK corporates.
- Advising Country Court Care, a nationwide care home operator, on the corporate aspects of a £51 million refinancing by Cheyne Capital. This included working on a complex corporate reorganisation to facilitate the group’s refinancing.
Public Company update - May 2020
The May 2020 edition of our biannual Public Company Update.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Allenby Capital as nominated adviser and broker on ECSC Group placing
Charles Russell Speechlys advised Allenby Capital on a placing of shares for AIM-listed cyber security service provider, ECSC Group plc.