Nathan Lightman, Associate
Nathan advises companies, management teams, individuals and institutions on a broad range of corporate work.
His experience includes private company mergers and acquisitions, private equity, and corporate reorganisations. He has experience of many industry sectors but has a particular interest in the healthcare sector.
Nathan is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Advised the owner of No.1 Lounges Ltd, the operator of UK airport lounges (also operating under the brand “Clubrooms”), on its sale to SwissportALD, a joint venture between Swissport and Airport Dimensions.
- Acting for FPE Capital on the acquisition of the Intragen group, a cyber security consultancy with operations in the UK, the Netherlands and Finland.
- Acting for the shareholders of a care home group on their disposal of 31 homes.
- Acting for Limerston Capital on its simultaneous investment in ElementSuite Limited, an HR software business, and acquisition of Succeed Consultancy, a specialist HR and payroll consultancy.
- Acting for a private equity house and management team on their successful exit from a specialist telephony business.
- Acting for FPE Capital on the acquisition of The NAV People, the UK’s leading value added reseller of Microsoft Dynamics NAV enterprise resource planning software and services to mid-sized UK corporates.
- Advising Country Court Care, a nationwide care home operator, on the corporate aspects of a £51 million refinancing by Cheyne Capital. This included working on a complex corporate reorganisation to facilitate the group’s refinancing.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises on the sale of No.1 Lounges Ltd to SwissportALD
SwissportALD will run nine No.1 Lounge properties at the UK’s London Heathrow, London Gatwick, and Birmingham airports.
Charles Russell Speechlys releases H1 2021 deal highlights
Our deal highlights from the past 6 months are now available.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises the owners of Safeonline LLP on its sale to Howden Broking Group Limited
Safeonline LLP has a proprietary insurtech platform, iQ, which will offer the capability to provide cyber insurance capability.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Fit Cloud Technology Ltd on Maven investment
Membr’s innovative fitness platform connects the fitness industry with its members.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises CareTech on the acquisition of Smartbox
Smartbox is a market-leading creator of software and hardware that helps disabled people without speech to live more independently.
Public Company update - May 2020
The May 2020 edition of our biannual Public Company Update.
We set out some key points of practice for advisers responsible for handling the FCA’s and LSE’s completion processes.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Allenby Capital as nominated adviser and broker on ECSC Group placing
Charles Russell Speechlys advised Allenby Capital on a placing of shares for AIM-listed cyber security service provider, ECSC Group plc.
COVID-19 update for listed companies
An update on holding AGMs, wrongful trading, Company accounts / corporate reporting and share issuances impacted by COVID-19.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Predator Oil & Gas on oversubscribed placing
Charles Russell Speechlys advised Predator Oil & Gas Holdings plc on an oversubscribed placing of shares.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises FPE Capital on its investment into Intragen, a market leading pan-European cybersecurity consultancy
Charles Russell Speechlys has advised FPE Capital LLP on its investment into Intragen.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Country Court Care on acquisition of three care homes
Country Court Care has undergone rapid expansion over the last nine years.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Country Court Care on refinancing
Country Court’s portfolio currently comprises 30 freehold care homes, with seven opened over the past two years.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises FPE Capital on the acquisition of The NAV People
The NAV People is the UK’s leading value added reseller of Microsoft Dynamics NAV enterprise resource planning software and services.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises India Capital Growth Fund on its move to a premium listing on the Main Market
India Capital Growth Fund Limited is a closed-ended investment company incorporated in Guernsey.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Chelverton Small Companies Dividend Trust PLC
We understand to be the first combined C share and ZDP issue in the market.