Nathan Lightman, Associate
Nathan advises companies, management teams, individuals and institutions on a broad range of corporate work.
His experience includes private company mergers and acquisitions, private equity, and corporate reorganisations. He has experience of many industry sectors but has a particular interest in the healthcare sector.
Nathan is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Acting for FPE Capital on the acquisition of the Intragen group, a cyber security consultancy with operations in the UK, the Netherlands and Finland.
- Acting for the shareholders of a care home group on their disposal of 31 homes.
- Acting for Limerston Capital on its simultaneous investment in ElementSuite Limited, an HR software business, and acquisition of Succeed Consultancy, a specialist HR and payroll consultancy.
- Acting for a private equity house and management team on their successful exit from a specialist telephony business.
- Acting for FPE Capital on the acquisition of The NAV People, the UK’s leading value added reseller of Microsoft Dynamics NAV enterprise resource planning software and services to mid-sized UK corporates.
- Advising Country Court Care, a nationwide care home operator, on the corporate aspects of a £51 million refinancing by Cheyne Capital. This included working on a complex corporate reorganisation to facilitate the group’s refinancing.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises FPE Capital on its investment into Intragen, a market leading pan-European cybersecurity consultancy
Charles Russell Speechlys has advised FPE Capital LLP on its investment into Intragen.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Country Court Care on refinancing
Country Court’s portfolio currently comprises 30 freehold care homes, with seven opened over the past two years.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises FPE Capital on the acquisition of The NAV People
The NAV People is the UK’s leading value added reseller of Microsoft Dynamics NAV enterprise resource planning software and services.