Nathan Lightman, Associate
Nathan advises on a broad range of corporate work, including private company mergers, acquisitions and reorganisations, and public company admissions to UK capital markets.
SummaryNathan advises on a broad range of corporate finance and transactional work for public and private companies. His experience includes private company mergers and acquisitions, private equity work and public company admissions to UK markets. Prior to joining the Corporate department, Nathan completed a commercial secondment to the legal department of a world-leading department store.
Nathan is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Acting for the key stakeholders in the Paddington Bear brand on the sale of the intellectual property rights in Paddington Bear to Studiocanal
- Advising on the sale of Mayfair Capital Investment Management, a specialist UK real estate investment management company with around £1bn of assets under management, to Swiss Life
- Acting for the founder shareholders on the sale of Kolak, a leading UK-based snack foods manufacturer, to Europe Snacks to create a €250m business employing approximately 1,400 people
- Advising FPE Capital on the acquisition of The NAV People, the UK’s leading value added reseller of Microsoft Dynamics NAV enterprise resource planning software and services to mid-sized UK corporates
- Advising Country Court Care, a nationwide care home operator, on the corporate aspects of a £51 million refinancing by Cheyne Capital. This included working on a complex corporate reorganisation to facilitate the group’s refinancing
News & Insights
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Country Court Care on refinancing
Country Court’s portfolio currently comprises 30 freehold care homes, with seven opened over the past two years.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises FPE Capital on the acquisition of The NAV People
The NAV People is the UK’s leading value added reseller of Microsoft Dynamics NAV enterprise resource planning software and services.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises India Capital Growth Fund on its move to a premium listing on the Main Market
India Capital Growth Fund Limited is a closed-ended investment company incorporated in Guernsey.