Naomi Nettleton, Partner
Naomi advises commercial clients on complex and challenging commercial property transactions.
Naomi advises commercial clients on complex and challenging property transactions in both the commercial and residential spheres.
She has wide experience in acquisitions, disposals and financing of property portfolios with particular expertise in the hotel and healthcare sectors. Naomi has acted for several clients operating in the specialist supported living sector. She also specialises in event venues having gained unique experience on secondment at The London Organising Committee of the Olympic Games and Paralympic Games Limited.
Naomi is part of the firm’s Africa focus group, supporting Adrian Mayer’s team on the Real Estate aspects of their transactions.
Naomi won a “standout” award (the highest award) at the FT Innovative Lawyers Awards 2010 for her work on the NDA nuclear development site at Oldbury.
Naomi is recognised as a 'Next Generation Partner' by The Legal 500.
- Advising a joint venture between Henley Healthcare and Topland Group on various property purchases with simultaneous leases to Housing Associations and subsequent large portfolio (circa 80 Properties) sales
- Advising Topland Group on a variety of Real Estate lending
- Advising Landed Estate and Historic House owners on the commercial real estate aspects of their estates, including event agreements and filming agreements
- Advising private investors and families on investments into and sales of Hotels
- Advising an international fund on the development of a hotel in Lagos, Nigeria
- Completing a two-and-a-half year secondment as the senior property lawyer at the London Organising Committee of the Olympic Games and Paralympic Games
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Topland Group on two key transactions
Topland Group is one of the largest multi-billion pound, privately owned investment groups.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Metier on US$39m investment into Africa Mobile Networks
AMN builds, owns, operates and maintains mobile network infrastructure in Africa.
Naomi Nettleton and Tristram van Lawick quoted by Citywealth on the ways in which landowners are embracing change to sustain and diversify their operations
Landed Estates and Historic Properties: Staging outdoor events – part 3
The third part in our staging outdoor events series, discussing data protection and insurance considerations for Landed Estates
Landed Estates and Historic Properties: Staging outdoor events - part 2
The second part of our series on the various elements to consider when staging outdoor events
Landed Estates and Historic Properties: Staging outdoor events
Naomi Nettleton discusses the issues with Simon Foster, Director in Tourism, Leisure & Events at Savills.
Alternative venue uses in the time of Covid-19
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Growthpoint Investec African Properties
This is part of GIAP’s strategy to aggregate a quality portfolio of commercial real estate assets across Africa.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Elysian Capital on acquisition and investment in Aspirations Care from August Equity in conjunction with management
This investment represents the sixth platform investment in the Elysian Capital II LP Fund which closed in July 2015 at £250 million.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Trifast plc on acquisition of Precision Technology Supplies Ltd
Precision Technology Supplies Limited is a key supplier and distributor of stainless steel fastenings in the UK.