Moqing Wang, Senior Associate
Moqing specialises in corporate advisory and transactional work with experience advising a broad range of companies at all stages of their life cycle from initial investment to growth through acquisition and fundraising and eventual disposal.
Moqing is admitted to practice in England and Wales.
- Acting for the Acora management team on its investment round with Palatine Private Equity.
- Acting for Jensen Hughes, a global leader in safety, security and risk-based engineering and consulting, on its acquisition of Jeremy Gardner Associates Ltd, a leading UK and Ireland-based fire safety consulting firm.
- Acting for Jensen Hughes on its acquisition of Glasgow based firm International Fire Investigators and Consultants Limited, a leading fire forensics investigator.
- Acting for Juno Health pharmacy group on its acquisition of the Avicenna Pharmacy group by way of a scheme of arrangement.
- Part of the core relationship team for Actis, providing general and transactional support.
- Acting for a Apex Housing Group, an innovative airspace property developer, in relation to an investment by BGF.
- Acting for the management team of a confectionary business in relation to an investment by BGF.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Fit Cloud Technology Ltd on Maven investment
Membr’s innovative fitness platform connects the fitness industry with its members.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Acora on its investment round with Palatine Private Equity
Charles Russell Speechlys advised industry leading IT service provider, Acora, on its investment round with Palatine Private Equity LLP.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Jensen Hughes on the acquisition of leading forensic investigations firm IFIC
Charles Russell Speechlys has advised Jensen Hughes on the acquisition of a leading forensic investigator in the UK and Ireland markets.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Jensen Hughes on acquisition of leading fire engineering consultancy Jeremy Gardner Associates
Jeremy Gardner Associates is a leading UK and Ireland-based fire safety consulting firm.