Molly qualified in September 2020 and advises on a wide range of corporate work including private company acquisitions, investments, corporate restructures and general company law issues for private and public companies.
Molly is admitted to practice in England and Wales.
- Acted for Brasserie Bar Co, owner of the Brasserie Blanc and White Brasserie brands, on its sale to Alchemy Partners.
- Advised an ultra-high-net-worth family on their acquisition of a property holding structure concerning a 2,000 acre estate in the United Kingdom.
- Acted for a global, technology-focused investment firm on its acquisition of an international specialist supplier of high-quality materials for development and specialised manufacturing.
- Advised premium guacamole brand, Holy Moly Limited, and its founders on a partial exit to, and investment by, Samworth Brothers, the food production company behind brands such as Soreen and Ginsters pasties.
- Acted for CareTech Holdings Plc on their acquisition of five specialist healthcare facilities from The Huntercombe Group, a division of the Four Seasons Health Care Group.
- Advised the shareholders of MMRIT Limited, a professional services provider, on the sale of the company to TIGL Holdings Limited.
- Advised the Juno Health pharmacy group on its acquisition of the entire issued capital of Avicenna Holdings Ltd, which comprises 21 pharmacies, as well as Avicenna’s buying group operations and serving more than 1,000 pharmacies.
- Advising Moore Stephens International on its rebrand and the corporate restructuring of its international advisory and accounting network, now operated through Moore Global Network Limited and known as “Moore Global”.
- Advised Stonegate Pub Company on its acquisition of Bar Fever Limited and six sites from Novus Leisure.
- Advising Morgan family and trustees on the sale of Morgan Motor Company to Investindustrial.