Molly Moseley, Associate
Molly is an Associate specialising in corporate law.
Molly qualified in September 2020 and advises on a wide range of corporate work including private company acquisitions, investments, corporate restructures and general company law issues for private and public companies.
Molly is admitted to practice in England and Wales.
- Advised the shareholders of MMRIT Limited, a professional services provider, on the sale of the company to TIGL Holdings Limited.
- Advised the Juno Health pharmacy group on its acquisition of the entire issued capital of Avicenna Holdings Ltd, which comprises 21 pharmacies, as well as Avicenna’s buying group operations and serving more than 1,000 pharmacies.
- Advising Moore Stephens International on its rebrand and the corporate restructuring of its international advisory and accounting network, now operated through Moore Global Network Limited and known as “Moore Global”.
- Advised Stonegate Pub Company on its acquisition of Bar Fever Limited and six sites from Novus Leisure.
- Advising Morgan family and trustees on the sale of Morgan Motor Company to Investindustrial.
Service charges and Section 20B Notices: a “procedural obstacle course” for residential landlords?
Reviewing the No.1 West India Quay Limited v. East Tower Apartments Limited case in respect of the recovery of service charges.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises shareholders of MMRIT on the sale to TiG Data Intelligence
Charles Russell Speechlys advised a professional IT services provider, MMIRIT on the sale of the company to TIGL Holdings Limited.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Morgan family and trustees on sale of Morgan Motor Company to Investindustrial
The Morgan Motor Group brand is a symbol of quintessential British craftsmanship, elegance, performance and design.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Stonegate Pub Company on its acquisition of Bar Fever Limited and six sites from Novus Leisure
Stonegate Pub Company has acquired Bar Fever Limited, which operates 32 venues located in towns and cities throughout England.