Mo advises on a broad range of corporate matters, including cross-border mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, corporate restructurings, exits and venture capital investments. He has acted for international clients in a number of industries, with a particular focus in the technology sector.
Mo works with clients in a number of different sectors but has a particularly deep understanding of working with clients in the technology sector and with clients whose business models are being transformed by technology, including deep tech, AI, fintech, telecommunications and software.
He also advises on technology focused contracts, ranging from software development, licensing and maintenance agreements, cloud and SaaS projects.
Mo has previously worked as in-house counsel at Arm (a world leading semiconductor and software design company), a subsidiary of SoftBank Group. During his time at Arm, Mo advised on post-acquisition integration, M&A, corporate governance, and internal reorganisation transactions. Mo was also part of the commercial team at Arm and was involved in a broad range of commercial matters, including the implementation of varied licensing models.
Mo is fluent in both English and Arabic.
- Advised on the acquisition of a leading fleet management software company for vehicle rental, subscription, and leasing in the UAE.
- Advised a private equity firm in India on the acquisition of a global insurance technology (cloud based) solutions provider based in the UAE.
- Advised a leading UK semiconductor company on a series of global post-acquisition integration projects.
- Advising on numerous venture capital financings, both for companies and investors, ranging from early-stage seed financings to acting for unicorns on their larger rounds.
- Advising major US, European and Asia corporates, as well as founders and management teams, on cross-border M&A.