Michelle supports the knowledge and training needs of lawyers within the Commercial and Intellectual Property groups. Prior to this, Michelle built up significant experience as an intellectual property and technology lawyer at leading international law firms and In-house, at an investment bank and a telecomms service provider.
Michelle is admitted to practice in England and Wales.
- Advising on intellectual property protection and disputes, including patent and copyright infringement proceedings.
- Advising in relation to commercial agreements in the technology, media, retail and healthcare industries.
- Advising on technology outsource and services agreements.
- Advising on intellectual property, technology and data protection aspects of corporate transactions.
- Advising on claims for misuse of confidential information.