Michelle McCulloch, Knowledge Development Lawyer
Michelle is an experienced intellectual property practitioner.
SummaryMichelle is an experienced intellectual property practitioner. Michelle has extensive experience in the protection, enforcement and commercialisation of intellectual property rights for clients in the technology, media, retail, leisure and healthcare industries.
Michelle is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Advising on copyright infringement proceedings concerning software used in manufacturing and processing industries
- Advising on patent infringement proceedings
- Advising on claims for misuse of confidential information in the healthcare sector
- Providing advice in relation to technology transfer and licence agreements
- Advising in relation to information technology (including outsource) agreements and data protection matters