Michael Barrington, Associate
Michael advises clients on a broad range of corporate transactional and advisory matters.
Michael’s transactional experience includes advising on mergers & acquisitions, investments and joint ventures, which often have a multi-jurisdictional element. He is also experienced advising on group reorganisations, and on general corporate law and advisory matters.
- Acting for a US-based investment fund on their investments in two English companies within the leisure and digital media sectors;
- Acting for a global mobile software and technology group on a series of acquisitions, and advising on the subsequent reorganisation of the enlarged group;
- Acting for the shareholders of a medtech company on its sale to a multinational technology group;
- Advising a management team in relation to a private equity-backed management buyout of a communications and cloud contact centre solutions business;
- Acting for a multinational commodities trading company on the acquisition of a controlling share of a mining company.