Megan Paul, Partner
Megan is a partner in the Commercial team and has in-depth experience in technology, communications and large-scale complex outsourcing transactions, both locally and internationally.
Megan is a Partner in the Commercial team specialising in technology and communications. She particularly enjoys negotiating large scale commercial agreements, including complex outsourcing transactions, both in the domestic and global markets.
Megan also has significant experience with other complex commercial arrangements including strategic distribution agreements, logistics and supply maintenance and supply of goods and services, IT services as well as advising clients on online platforms and data privacy.
Megan has spent time in-house with secondments to Nomura International plc, Unilever plc (where she spent eight months with the enterprise solutions team, focusing on tech, supply agreements and process management) and Airbus SAS, focussing on air and non-air side procurement in the UK and France, as well as working internationally in Chicago and New York.
- Advised listed telecommunications and media company with the outsourcing of its call centre support services to Accenture
- Advised high fashion retail company on a five year outsourcing agreement for the provision of its call centre and online support services
- Advised multinational pharmaceuticals company on the outsourcing of its security management services across Europe
- Advised an accounting network on the outsourcing of its global business process services
- Advised a global telecommunications company in connection with the disposal of its managed application and managed hosting services business
Charles Russell Speechlys advise the shareholders of Veriton Pharma on its sale to SERB
We advised the shareholders of a private pharmaceutical company on its sale to SERB Specialty Pharmaceuticals.
COVID-19: Considerations for companies
An essential toolkit setting out key issues that companies and directors should consider during this uncertain time.