Megan Paul, Partner
Megan is a partner in the Commercial team and has in-depth experience in technology, communications and large-scale complex outsourcing transactions, both locally and internationally.
SummaryMegan is a partner in the Commercial team and has in-depth experience in technology, communications and large-scale complex outsourcing transactions, both locally and internationally. Megan also advises on the commercial aspects of private equity and M&A transactions. Megan was previously at Mayer Brown International LLP where she spent ten years, with secondments to Nomura International plc, Unilever plc and Airbus SAS as well as an international secondment to Mayer Brown's head office in Chicago working for the firm's US client base.
Megan is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Advised listed telecommunications and media company with the outsourcing of its call centre support services to Accenture
- Advised high fashion retail company on a five year outsourcing agreement for the provision of its call centre and online support services
- Advised multinational pharmaceuticals company on the outsourcing of its security management services across Europe
- Advised an accounting network on the outsourcing of its global business process services
- Advised a global telecommunications company in connection with the disposal of its managed application and managed hosting services business
News & Insights
Charles Russell Speechlys appoints commercial partner with a focus on Technology, Media & Telecommunications
Megan Paul has been appointed as a commercial Partner, effective 2 October.