Martin Wright, Partner
Martin is a corporate lawyer and advises public and privately owned companies on all aspects of corporate transactions, including mergers & acquisitions, takeovers, joint ventures, financing and general commercial advice.
SummaryMartin is a corporate lawyer and advises UK and internationally based public and privately owned companies on all aspects of corporate transactions, including mergers & acquisitions, takeovers, joint ventures and financing, as well as regularly providing and general commercial and strategic advice. He has a particular focus on the real estate and healthcare market as well as working with a number of media companies. He is the liaison partner for the firm’s Paris office and acts for a wide variety of French companies and overseas multinationals. Martin also holds a number of non-executive directorships.
Martin is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Acting for the management of Countryside Properties, one of the UK's largest privately owned residential developers, on its return to the Main Market, valuing the group at >£1bn
- Advising Bellway Homes on the disposal of its interest in Barking Riverside Limited (a JV with GLA) to London & Quadrant
- Various joint ventures for development and regeneration projects and real estate investment projects in the UK
- Advising the key stakeholders in Paddington Bear on a sale to StudioCanal for an undisclosed sum
- Advising Caring Homes Group on a corporate structured deal to acquire a portfolio of additional elderly care homes in a deal with Griffin-American Healthcare REIT II
Charles Russell Speechlys advises on the merger of Kolak Snack Foods Limited with Europe Snacks
The deal involved the disposal of the share capital of Kolak to the French group Europe Snacks.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises TCC Global on its acquisition of Summit Media Limited
TCC and Summit see this as a partnership set to create a new generation of digitally-led marketing programmes for retailers.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises key stakeholders in Paddington Bear sale
Studiocanal has entered into an agreement to acquire Paddington and Company Limited.