Martin Wright, Partner
Martin is a corporate lawyer and advises public and privately owned companies on all aspects of corporate transactions, including mergers & acquisitions, takeovers, joint ventures, financing and general commercial advice.
AboutMartin is a corporate lawyer and advises UK and internationally based public and privately owned companies on all aspects of corporate transactions, including mergers & acquisitions, takeovers, joint ventures and financing, as well as regularly providing and general commercial and strategic advice. He has a particular focus on the real estate and healthcare market as well as working with a number of media companies. He is the liaison partner for the firm’s Paris office and acts for a wide variety of French companies and overseas multinationals. Martin also holds a number of non-executive directorships.
Martin is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Acting for the management of Countryside Properties, one of the UK's largest privately owned residential developers, on its return to the Main Market, valuing the group at >£1bn
- Advising Bellway Homes on the disposal of its interest in Barking Riverside Limited (a JV with GLA) to London & Quadrant
- Various joint ventures for development and regeneration projects and real estate investment projects in the UK
- Advising the key stakeholders in Paddington Bear on a sale to StudioCanal for an undisclosed sum
- Advising Caring Homes Group on a corporate structured deal to acquire a portfolio of additional elderly care homes in a deal with Griffin-American Healthcare REIT II
News & Insights
Martin Wright quoted in The London Economic on ETL Global's acquisition of an interest in SRLV
Real Estate and Construction Newsletter - October 2017
This October round-up from our Real Estate and Construction teams.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises on the merger of Kolak Snack Foods Limited with Europe Snacks
The deal involved the disposal of the share capital of Kolak to the French group Europe Snacks.