Mark White, Senior Associate
Mark advises on the acquisition and disposal of commercial property interests, and acts for both landlords and tenants, in the office, retail, leisure and energy sectors.
Mark advises on the acquisition and disposal of commercial property interests with a particular focus on offices, leisure and the energy sector. He also acts for both landlords and tenants on a range of occupational matters, with particular experience in pre-letting agreements where space is to be built or refurbished prior to occupation.
Mark is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Acting for Stonegate Pub Company for many years on the acquisition and disposal of various property portfolios, as well as providing day-to-day asset management advice.
- Advising Derwent London plc on the sale of 40 Chancery Lane in early 2020.
- Providing leasing and asset management advice to Derwent London plc across various buildings in their estate.
- Advising a private overseas investor on the disposal of two central London properties with mixed office, retail and residential use in separate cross-border transactions with a combined value of £130m.
- Working with IFS UK on their head office relocation to Bourne House, Staines.
- Acting for a leading recycling group on the acquisition of new sites.
- Advising the owners of a significant UK wind farm on real estate matters.
Mark White quoted in Property Week on the continued debate over ‘wet’ signatures
Charles Russell Speechlys advises I.T. Lab Limited on the acquisition of Sol-Tec Ltd
Charles Russell Speechlys advised I.T. Lab Limited on the acquisition of Sol-Tec Ltd which is part of IT Lab’s “buy and build” strategy.