Mark White, Senior Associate
Mark advises on the acquisition and disposal of commercial property interests, and acts for both landlords and tenants, in the office, retail, leisure and energy sectors.
Mark advises on the acquisition and disposal of commercial property interests with a particular focus on offices, leisure and the energy sector. He also acts for both landlords and tenants on a range of occupational matters, with particular experience in pre-letting agreements where space is to be built or refurbished prior to occupation.
Mark is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Acting for Stonegate Pub Company for many years on the acquisition and disposal of various property portfolios, as well as providing day-to-day asset management advice.
- Advising Derwent London plc on the sale of 40 Chancery Lane in early 2020.
- Providing leasing and asset management advice to Derwent London plc across various buildings in their estate.
- Advising a private overseas investor on the disposal of two central London properties with mixed office, retail and residential use in separate cross-border transactions with a combined value of £130m.
- Working with IFS UK on their head office relocation to Bourne House, Staines.
- Acting for a leading recycling group on the acquisition of new sites.
- Advising the owners of a significant UK wind farm on real estate matters.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises IFS on acquisition of Axios Systems
Axios Systems PLC is a global provider of cloud-based Enterprise Service Management (ESM) software.
Property Patter: Business as usual? The impact of COVID-19 on commercial lease negotiations
What impact has COVID-19 had on commercial lease negotiations and will we see the effects last?
Charles Russell Speechlys advises TDR Capital LLP and the Issa brothers on the real estate aspects of ASDA acquisition
TDR Capital LLP and the Issa brothers have completed their acquisition of a majority stake in ASDA from Walmart.
Mark White quoted in Property Week on the continued debate over ‘wet’ signatures
Here comes the new lease, just like the old lease
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Content+Cloud on the acquisition of Sol-Tec Ltd
Charles Russell Speechlys advised Content+Cloud on the acquisition of Sol-Tec Ltd which is part of IT Lab’s “buy and build” strategy.
From small acorns grow big unicorns
They were so preoccupied with if they could, they didn't stop to think if they should...
Landlord's don't like CVAs - naturally
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Derwent London plc on the sale of 40 Chancery Lane
Mark White writes for Property Week on the use of electronic signatures in property deals
Mark White quoted in Property Week on the use of facial recognition in property developments
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Stonegate Pub Company on its acquisition of Bar Fever Limited and six sites from Novus Leisure
Stonegate Pub Company has acquired Bar Fever Limited, which operates 32 venues located in towns and cities throughout England.
Love thy neighbour: starting your development on the right foot
We cover some of the key legal rights that may need to be considered when turning a potential development site into a viable scheme.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Stonegate Pub Company on its high profile acquisition of national cocktail bar chain Be At One
Charles Russell Speechlys provided full diligence support across property, corporate, commercial and employment matters to Stonegate.
Blockchain: the new face of real estate
What is Blockchain and what impact could it have on real estate?