Mark advises on the acquisition and disposal of commercial property interests with a particular focus on leisure, offices, logistics and healthcare. He also acts for both landlords and tenants on a range of occupational matters, including complex pre-letting agreements where space is being developed or refurbished
Mark has extensive experience advising investors, including private equity, on commercial real estate matters.
Mark is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Stonegate Pub Company for many years on:
- Acquisition of portfolio brands such as Sports Bar & Grill, Walkabout and Be at One;
- Disposal of various pubs – both closed sites and trading sites;
- Lease renewals and regears; and
- Day-to-day asset management advice across their managed pub estate.
- TDR Capital and the Issa brothers on the real estate aspects of their acquisition of Asda Group from Walmart, including advice on the financing of that acquisition.
- Advising Asda on the sale and leaseback of a portfolio of distribution warehouses.
- EQT Exeter on the acquisition and leasing of various logistics assets.