Mark Howard, Partner
Mark is the joint head of our Technology, Media and Telecommunications sector. He is a corporate transactional specialist with considerable experience in a broad range of deals and advisory work.
SummaryMark is the joint head of our Technology, Media and Telecommunications sector. He is a corporate transactional specialist with considerable experience in a broad range of deals and advisory work. In particular, Mark advises on private and public M&A, primary and secondary listings on AIM and the Main Market, VC/PE investments, joint ventures, restructurings and corporate governance matters. Mark's clients range from early stage growth companies to listed public companies, as well as nomads and brokers. He is regular seminar speaker on matters of corporate law and practice and the editor of our Public Company Update.
Mark is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Advising Panagiotis Dimitropoulos, founder and CEO of InternetQ plc, on the £72 million recommended takeover offer for InternetQ plc by a consortium comprised of Mr Dimitropoulos, multi asset manager Toscafund Asset Management LLP and private equity house Penta Capital LLP.
- Advising the senior management of TTT Moneycorp in relation to the £212 million acquisition of TTT Moneycorp by private equity house Bridgepoint from RBS Special Opportunities Fund
- Advising Liberum Capital, WH Ireland and Sanlam Securities on a placing for Fastjet Plc, an African low-cost airline, to raise gross proceeds of £50 million
- Advising NASDAQ listed Advanced Energy Industries Inc., a global leader in innovative power and control technologies used in thin-film plasma manufacturing processes and solar energy generation, on its acquisition of HiTek Power Group
- Advising Leyshon Energy Limited on its admission to AIM following a demerger (effected via a pro-rata in-specie distribution) from dual-listed (AIM and ASX) Leyshon Resources Limited
News & Insights
Advised the owner managers of H. Squared Electronics (H. Squared)
Charles Russell Speechlys advised the owner managers of H. Squared Electronics (H. Squared), on its sale to Newbury Investments UK Limited.
Public Company Update - November 2016
The latest edition of our biannual Public Company Update.