Mark Howard, Partner
Mark is the joint head of our Technology, Media and Telecommunications sector. He is a corporate transactional specialist with considerable experience in a broad range of deals and advisory work.
SummaryMark is the joint head of our Technology, Media and Telecommunications sector. He is a corporate transactional specialist with considerable experience in a broad range of deals and advisory work. In particular, Mark advises on private and public M&A, primary and secondary listings on AIM and the Main Market, VC/PE investments, joint ventures, restructurings and corporate governance matters. Mark's clients range from early stage growth companies to listed public companies, as well as nomads and brokers. He is regular seminar speaker on matters of corporate law and practice and the editor of our Public Company Update.
Mark is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Advising IFS, the global enterprise applications company, on the acquisition of mlpsystems, a provider of omni-channel contact centre and customer engagement software
- Advising awarding-winning IT support and technology services provider, IT Lab, on several transactions including the acquisitions of JMC IT and Green Fields Technology
- Advising Panagiotis Dimitropoulos, founder and CEO of InternetQ plc, on the £72 million recommended takeover offer for InternetQ plc by a consortium comprised of Mr Dimitropoulos, multi asset manager Toscafund Asset Management LLP and private equity house Penta Capital LLP.
- Advising the senior management of TTT Moneycorp in relation to the £212 million acquisition of TTT Moneycorp by private equity house Bridgepoint from RBS Special Opportunities Fund
- Advising fastjet on its placing and subscription to raise total funds of US$44.2 million in connection with agreements to enable expansion of the fastjet brand into South Africa and Mozambique, as well as access to three ATR 72-600 aircraft for 10 years equipping fastjet with the appropriate aircraft to benefit from these new market opportunities
- Advising NASDAQ listed Advanced Energy Industries Inc., a global leader in innovative power and control technologies used in thin-film plasma manufacturing processes and solar energy generation, on its acquisition of HiTek Power Group
- Advising long standing client Europa Oil & Gas (Holdings) plc, the AIM listed U.K. and Ireland focused oil and gas company, on a range of fundraising and corporate matters.
News & Insights
Public Company Update - November 2017
Welcome to the November edition of our biannual Public Company Update.
Charles Russell Speechlys has advised fastjet on its placing and subscription to raise total funds of US$44.2 million
fastjet is a multi-award winning African airline, establishing itself as a punctual, reliable, and affordable low-cost carrier.
Connect - TMT industry newsletter
Read the first edition of our new regular TMT newsletter, Connect.