Marie advises in relation to transactional matters in the construction and engineering industry. She has experience in advising on a wide range of construction projects and property transactions.
Marie spent six months on secondment to the legal department of a global engineering company advising the various business divisions on their contracts and other legal issues.
Marie is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Advising Derwent London on all of the pre-lettings of the office space at the Brunel Building which includes the new UK headquarters for Sony Pictures Entertainment, The Premier League, Coach and private equity house Hellman & Friedman.
- Advising Derwent London on the construction documents in relation to a 285,000 sq ft. mixed-use development on the corner of Oxford Street and Charing Cross Road comprising offices, retail and a new theatre.
- Advising Nike on its move to its new HQ in King’s Cross, comprising over 60,000 sq. ft.
- Advising a luxury worldwide hotel chain on its refurbishment of its hotels in the UK and Europe.
- Advising David Lloyd Leisure on the construction aspects of all of their acquisitions and developments.