Marie Randall, Senior Associate
Marie advises in relation to transactional matters in the construction and engineering industry. She has experience in advising on a wide range of construction documents from both the developer and the consultant viewpoints.
AboutMarie advises in relation to transactional matters in the construction and engineering industry. She has experience in advising on a wide range of construction documents from both the developer and the consultant viewpoints. Marie spent six months on secondment to the legal department of a global engineering company advising the various business divisions on their contracts and other legal issues.
Marie is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Advising Derwent London on all of the pre-lettings of the office space at the Brunel Building which includes the new UK headquarters for Sony Pictures Entertainment, The Premier League, Coach and private equity house Hellman & Friedman.
- Advising Derwent London on the construction documents in relation to a 285,000 sq ft. mixed-use development on the corner of Oxford Street and Charing Cross Road comprising offices, retail and a new theatre.
- Advising Nike on its agreement for lease with the landlord of its new UK headquarters.
- Advising a luxury worldwide hotel chain on its refurbishment of a hotel in Europe.
- Advising an education provider with regards to the redevelopment of schools throughout the country.
Charles Russell Speechlys has advised Derwent London on all of the pre-lettings at the Brunel Building
The landmark Paddington development comprises 243,000 sq ft of office space spread over 16 storeys.