Marie Randall, Senior Associate
Marie advises in relation to both contentious and non-contentious matters in the construction and engineering industry.
SummaryMarie advises in relation to both contentious and non-contentious matters in the construction and engineering industry. She has experience in advising on a wide range of construction documents from both the developers' and the consultants' viewpoints. She regularly gives advice in relation to a range of different disputes and types of dispute resolution including mediation, adjudication, arbitration and litigation. Marie spent six months on secondment to the legal department of a global engineering company advising the various business divisions on their contracts and other legal issues.
Marie is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Advising Derwent London with regards to office, retail, residential and mixed use developments throughout London
- Advising an education provider with regards to the redevelopment of schools throughout the country
- Advising a worldwide hotel chain on its refurbishment of a hotel in Europe
- Advising consultants on infrastructure projects and disputes in the UK, including rail systems
- Advising a global engineering contractor on claims for entitlement to payment under contract variations relating to the upgrade of an ink processing plant