Lynn Povey, Partner
Lynn specialises in institutional investment and charity property.
AboutLynn specialises in institutional investment and charity property (including development work). She has worked for institutions on all aspects of their portfolios from sales and purchases to lease re-gearing and management matters. Lynn advises a number of charities and other not-for-profit organisations on their property requirements including redevelopment of sites, sales and acquisitions of assets and management matters.
Lynn is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Acting for the Funds under management by Aberdeen Asset Management on a wide range of development and funding projects, sales, acquisitions, landlord and tenant and strategic advice
- Acting for Merchant Taylors Company on a three site development including a complex development agreement with a multi tiered lease structure, tax planning for overage, overage provisions on planning and sales, management of design process for delivery of specific product for the client, HCA consent, copy of section 106 agreement construction and advice warranties
- Acting for Eton College on its property portfolio including the development agreement for the use of the Eton Dorney Rowing Centre and Lake as a Venue for the 2012 Olympics, development agreements for both commercial and residential property, strategic advice and planning, commercial lettings, environmental advice
- Acting for the Corporation of the City of London on a range of developments, geared leases and options
- Dealing with Charles Russell Speechlys HQ office move as occupiers of a new building, on a multi lease basis