Lynn Povey, Partner
Lynn specialises in development projects; forward funding and institutional investment. She has a specialist focus on development and project structuring for charities & not for profit organisations.
Lynn is a partner in the real estate team and works with institutional funds, charities & not for profits local authorities and livery companies.
Lynn has particular expertise in forward funding of development projects, development work, structuring of complex developments and transactions for charities and institutional investment.
Lynn is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Advising on forward funding transactions for major pension fund
- Advising on the development and headlease regearing projects for prominent local authority
- Advising on charity transaction structuring and delivery of development projects for leading educational establishment
- Advising on project structuring and delivery in respect of livery company almshouses working with a commercial partner
- Acting on multiple projects for leading museum charity to deliver exhibitions and projects and to safeguard assets.