Lucy Thorpe, Senior Associate
Lucy specialises in advisory and transactional work for private companies, with a particular emphasis on private equity, venture capital and growth companies.
AboutLucy specialises in PE and M&A advisory and transactional work for private equity and venture capital investors, management teams and portfolio companies. Her experience includes advising on buy-side and sell-side transactions for both investors and management teams (with recent examples including the successful exits by FPE Capital of Creditcall and Small World), as well as bolt-on acquisitions for portfolio companies (most notably acting for the Civica Group (an investee company of Partners Group) on its “buy and build” strategy)
Lucy is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Acting for FPE Capital on both investments and exits including its most recent management buyout of Vedbaek Holdings Limited (t/a The NAV People) and the sale of multi-channel cross border payment service provider, Small World, to Equistone Partners Europe.
- Acting for the portfolio companies of FPE Capital in relation to various day to day corporate and constitutional matters, including bolt on acquisitions.
- Advising the Civica Group, an investee company of Partners Group, on a series of bolt on acquisitions including the most recent acquisitions of payment systems specialist, Nationwide Retail Systems and master data management specialist, VisionWare.
- Advising the new and existing management team on the Hydralectric Group buy-in management buy-out by Rockpool Investments.
- Acting for the institutional and management shareholders on the sale of omni-channel payment gateway service provider, Creditcall Holdings Limited to US trade buyer, NMI, which is backed by Francisco Partners and Great Hill Partners.
- Acting for the founding shareholders of Construction Materials Online Limited, an online retailer supplying materials to DIY builders and building contractors, on the management buyout backed by private equity firm, Key Capital Partners.
- Acting for various start up and growth companies in relation to the co-investment by high net worth individuals and EIS fundraisings, including the high intensity fitness class provider, Psycle, and fresh flower delivery specialist, Freddie’s Flowers.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises FPE Capital on its investment into Intragen, a market leading pan-European cybersecurity consultancy
Charles Russell Speechlys has advised FPE Capital LLP on its investment into Intragen.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises FPE Capital on its investment in Kallik
Kallik is a leading provider of Labelling and Artwork Management SaaS solutions to the Medical Device, Pharmaceutical and Chemicals sectors.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises the Civica Group on the acquisition of occupational health cloud software specialist Warwick International Computing Systems
Warwick International provides specialist cloud software with a broad presence complementary to the Civica Group’s established activities.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Civica on the acquisition of TranSend Solutions Ltd
TranSend Solutions is a leading provider of delivery management software to organisations with complex logistics and transport requirements.