Lucy Thorpe, Associate
Lucy specialises in corporate finance advisory and transactional work for public and private companies, with a particular emphasis on private equity, venture capital and growth companies.
SummaryLucy specialises in corporate finance advisory and transactional work for public and private companies. Her experience includes advising on all aspects of private equity, growth companies, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions and corporate reorganisations.
Lucy is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Advising the Civica Group (an investee company of OMERS Private Equity) on a number of bolt on acquisitions including the software consultancy services provider, Web Technologies Group and digital transformation specialist, IPL Group.
- Acting for FPE Capital on a number of investments including its recent investment into internet service provider, Optimity Limited, and investment in Ticketscript, Europe’s leading digital self-ticketing solution.
- Acting for the portfolio companies of FPE Capital in respect of various bolt on acquisitions, including the acquisition of Peel Mount Contract Furnishings, Milc Property Stylists and the English business of The Furnishing Service for David Phillips, the leading furniture supplier in the UK to the professional residential property market.
- Acting for the shareholders of thinkFolio Ltd, a London based maker of portfolio management software, on the sale to Markit.
- Acting for various start up and growth companies in relation to the co-investment by high net worth individuals and EIS fundraisings, including the high intensity fitness class provider, Psycle, and fresh flower delivery specialist, Freddie’s Flowers.
- Acting for Aleph Capital on its acquisition of a 30% stake in Interoute Communications Limited.
News & Insights
Corporate team recognised by South East Dealmakers Awards 2017
Hydralectric Group buy-in management buy-out awarded 'Deal of the Year -Transactions Under £10m' at the South East Dealmakers Awards 2017.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises new and existing management on the Hydralectric Group buy-in management buy-out
We advised the management team of Hydralectric, on the recent buy-in management buy-out backed by Rockpool Investments.