Lucy Thorpe, Senior Associate
Lucy specialises in corporate finance advisory and transactional work for public and private companies, with a particular emphasis on private equity, venture capital and growth companies.
SummaryLucy specialises in corporate finance advisory and transactional work for public and private companies. Her experience includes advising on all aspects of private equity, growth companies, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions and corporate reorganisations.
Lucy is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Acting for FPE Capital on both investments and exits including its most recent management buyout of Vedbaek Holdings Limited (t/a The NAV People) and the sale of multi-channel cross border payment service provider, Small World, to Equistone Partners Europe.
- Acting for the portfolio companies of FPE Capital in relation to various day to day corporate and constitutional matters, including bolt on acquisitions.
- Advising the Civica Group, an investee company of Partners Group, on a series of bolt on acquisitions including the most recent acquisitions of payment systems specialist, Nationwide Retail Systems and master data management specialist, VisionWare.
- Advising the new and existing management team on the Hydralectric Group buy-in management buy-out by Rockpool Investments.
- Acting for the institutional and management shareholders on the sale of omni-channel payment gateway service provider, Creditcall Holdings Limited to US trade buyer, NMI, which is backed by Francisco Partners and Great Hill Partners.
- Acting for the founding shareholders of Construction Materials Online Limited, an online retailer supplying materials to DIY builders and building contractors, on the management buyout backed by private equity firm, Key Capital Partners.
- Acting for various start up and growth companies in relation to the co-investment by high net worth individuals and EIS fundraisings, including the high intensity fitness class provider, Psycle, and fresh flower delivery specialist, Freddie’s Flowers.
News & Insights
Charles Russell Speechlys advises FPE Capital on the acquisition of The NAV People
The NAV People is the UK’s leading value added reseller of Microsoft Dynamics NAV enterprise resource planning software and services.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises the Civica Group on the acquisition of data management company VisionWare
VisionWare is a provider of innovative master data management (MDM) solutions for local and regional government and healthcare.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Civica on the acquisition of Nationwide Retail Systems Limited
NRS is an established provider of integrated payment solutions, most notably for the education sector.