Louise Zafer, Knowledge Development Lawyer
Louise is an experienced Intellectual Property lawyer. She has extensive private practice experience of brand protection, enforcement and commercialisation as well as more general In-house commercial experience.
AboutLouise supports the knowledge and training needs of lawyers within the Intellectual Property and Commercial groups. Prior to this, Louise built up significant practical experience as an Intellectual Property Partner in a leading International law firm and as an Senior In-house lawyer for a travel commerce platform.
Louise is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Advising on national and international trade mark disputes
- Advising on brand protection and portfolio management
- Advising on IP aspects of major corporate transactions
- Advising in relation to intra group and third party licence agreements
- Advising in relation to a range of general commercial agreements