Louise is a real estate partner specialising in commercial investment and development work. She acts for a wide mix of investors, developers and corporate occupiers across a number of real estate sectors including office, life sciences, leisure, mixed-use and healthcare, for clients including BioMed Realty, L.P, Derwent London and David Lloyd Leisure Limited. She also acts on real estate finance transactions with a number of institutional funders.
Louise advises on the full property lifecycle from acquisition, development, pre-letting, funding and eventual sale and takes a proactive approach to leading a multi-disciplinary team. She also has specific experience in advising new entrants into the UK property market and project managing portfolio transactions with overseas elements.
Louise is ranked as a 'Recommended Lawyer' in Legal 500.
- Acting for BioMed Realty on the acquisition of a multi-let science park with a value of £130 million and subsequently on the development pre-letting agreements and the management matters at the park
- Advising Derwent London on the £170 million sale of the Johnson Building
- Acting for David Lloyd Leisure on a portfolio sale and ground leaseback transaction over 44 leisure sites, including a £450 million re-finance of the whole portfolio
- Acting for BioMed Realty on the acquisition of a long leasehold interest in the Babraham Research Campus and subsequent development and pre-letting of the life sciences space
- Acting for Derwent London on the sale of 40 Chancery Lane for £121.4 million
- Acted on the first UK acquisition by a Chinese insurer of an £800 million trophy London building.