Laurence Whymark, Solicitor Apprentice
Laurence is a third year Solicitor Apprentice currently sitting within the Commercial Dispute Resolution team with experience across a variety of different sectors.
Laurence is a third year solicitor apprentice, who has spent previous years sat in the Corporate and Real Estate teams. Laurence has worked for a multitude of clients, from private individuals to national and international corporates.
During his time at the firm Laurence has gained experience within a variety of different sectors, working on a variety of different transactional and litigious matters.
Laurence will qualify as a Solicitor in 2023.
- Assisting his colleagues in relation to a number private equity investments.
- Advising a national corporation in relation to a corporate restructuring.
- Completing a number of property purchases for a private individual.
- Advising a multinational bank on property due diligence matters ahead of a large property sale.
- Assisting his colleagues in acting for various celebrity claimants in relation to the on-going phone hacking litigation against News Group Newspapers and Mirror Group Newspapers.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Apex Housing on growth capital investment
Apex will use the funding to accelerate its construction programme, with plans to develop 300-400 properties during the next three years.