Laura Melody, Associate
Laura advises on corporate transactional and general corporate advisory work for both public and private companies.
AboutLaura advises on corporate transactional and general corporate advisory work for both private and public companies. She has particular experience advising on private sales and acquisition transactions, corporate reorganisations, shareholder arrangements and joint ventures and general corporate governance.
Laura is admitted to practise in England and Wales and in the Republic of Ireland.
- Advising the owners of Little Tiger Group on the sale of their children’s book publishing business to Penguin Random House
- Advising the shareholders of iconic British sports car manufacturer Morgan Motor Company Limited on the sale of a majority stake in the company to Investindustrial, a leading European investment group
- Advising Core Laboratories, a US oil services company on its acquisition of Guardian Global Technologies, a designer and manufacturer of downhole technology utilized by international oil and gas operators
- Advising Rockpool Investments LLP on its acquisition of a majority stake in creative agency Smyle
- Various joint ventures for development projects and real estate investment projects in the UK
- Advising Crest Nicholson on a variety of joint ventures including its projects in Walton and Bicester
- Advising Countryside Properties on its joint venture with Clarion Housing Group for the development of one of the UK’s largest residential schemes at the Ebbsfleet Garden City in North Kent
- Advising Farhad Moshiri on the acquisition of 49.9% of Everton Football Club
- Acting for Jangada Mines plc, a mineral resources company on its admission to AIM in June 2017
- Advising the University College London Hospitals Charities on the sale of Inventive Medical limited, a global supplier of cardio ultrasound simulation products, to AIM-listed MedaPhor Group plc
Charles Russell Speechlys advises FPE Capital on its investment into Intragen, a market leading pan-European cybersecurity consultancy
Charles Russell Speechlys has advised FPE Capital LLP on its investment into Intragen.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises the shareholders of Simply Conveyancing Property Lawyers on investment by Livingbridge
Simply Conveyancing Property Lawyers is a progressive property law firm specialising in residential conveyancing.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Morgan family and trustees on sale of Morgan Motor Company to Investindustrial
The Morgan Motor Group brand is a symbol of quintessential British craftsmanship, elegance, performance and design.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises shareholders on sale of Microsoft’s leading Office 365 partner, Content and Code
Charles Russell Speechlys has advised the founders of Microsoft 2018 Worldwide Partner of the Year, Content and Code, on the sale of IT Lab.