Kunal Shah, Associate
Kunal advises on a broad range of corporate matters with a particular focus on private equity and private company M&A.
Kunal works with a broad range of clients (both management teams and institutions) across many sectors, with a particular focus on the data centre industry, on all aspects of private equity investments and private M&A transactions.
Kunal is admitted to practice in England and Wales.
- Advising the founder and CEO of data centre platform Global Technical Realty and the management team on an initial $1bn investment by KKR.
- Advising Farview Equity Partners and Silversmith Capital Partners on their $68m growth investment in the leading online platform, Unily.
- Advising ECI-backed Content+Cloud on the acquisition of Mirus IT.
- Acting for the management team and shareholders of Zenium Topco Limited on the sale of the company and its subsidiaries to NASDAQ listed CyrusOne Inc. and previously acting for Zenium Holdings Limited on the sale of its Turkish data centre assets.
- Advising the shareholders of the Little Tiger Group on the sale of their children’s book publishing business to Penguin Random House.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises the founder of Global Technical Realty on USD$1bn investment by KKR
We advised the founder and CEO of GTR, and his management team on an initial USD$1bn investment by a global investment firm.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Content+Cloud on the acquisition of Mirus IT
Charles Russell Speechlys advised Content+Cloud on the acquisition of Milton Keynes based managed services provider Mirus IT.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Silversmith Capital Partners and Farview Equity Partners
Unily is a leading digital workplace platform.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises on sale of the Zenium Group to CyrusOne
Zenium is a leading hyperscale data center provider in Europe.