Katie is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Advising on complex personal tax and trust matters for high net worth individuals, families and trustees, in relation to many different ownership and occupation structures
- Working closely with landed estate owners, their trustees and their professional advisers, in relation to a range of taxation, trust and succession planning advice
- Advising business owners on tax and succession issues, including passing assets to the next generation tax efficiently, whilst retaining proper provision and control for the current generation
- Advising in relation to the implementation of "Balfour" holding and trading structures
- Advising individuals and trustees in relation to the availability of heritage reliefs