Katie Talbot, Senior Associate
Katie advises on all aspects of private client work, including tax, estate planning, powers of attorney, wills and trusts.
SummaryKatie advises on all aspects of private client work, including tax, estate planning, powers of attorney, wills and trusts. Her particular specialism is in relation to landed estates, and she is the lead associate to six major landed estate clients. Katie is a qualified Trusts and Estates Practitioner (TEP)
Katie is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Advising on complex personal tax and trust matters for high net worth individuals, families and trustees, in relation to many different ownership and occupation structures
- Working closely with landed estate owners, their trustees and their professional advisers, in relation to a range of taxation, trust and succession planning advice
- Advising business owners on tax and succession issues, including passing assets to the next generation tax efficiently, whilst retaining proper provision and control for the current generation
- Advising in relation to the implementation of "Balfour" holding and trading structures
- Advising individuals and trustees in relation to the availability of heritage reliefs