Jun Park, Associate
Jun’s practice includes a wide range of corporate matters including investments, corporate reorganisations, joint ventures, and M&As with a particular emphasis on cross-border transactions.
AboutBorn in Korea and raised in Germany, Jun is fluent in three languages and comfortable working across borders. He has broad international experience, having worked in various international private and public corporate cultures.
- Acting in the sale of a UK medtech company to one of the largest electronics companies in the world
- Acting in the acquisition of a beverage company for a multi-national, multi-billion-euro turnover firm
- Assisting a firm in a reverse takeover under the AIM rules, and acting on a subsequent raising
- Acting in the sale of a book-publishing company to one of the largest publishers in the world
- Working on a major restructuring of an international mobile software, technology and financing group after a series of acquisitions
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Transense Technologies Plc on iTrack technology transaction with Bridgestone Corporation
Transense Technologies Plc, the provider of sensor systems for the industrial, mining and transportation markets.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Kreos and SVB on $70m private placement for AIM listed Mereo BioPharma Group plc
Mereo BioPharma is a clinical stage UK-based biopharmaceutical company listed on the AIM market of the LSE.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises shareholders of MMRIT on the sale to TiG Data Intelligence
Charles Russell Speechlys advised a professional IT services provider, MMIRIT on the sale of the company to TIGL Holdings Limited.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Liquidnet Holdings on the acquisition of RSRCHXchange
Liquidnet is a cutting-edge financial technology solutions provider for institutional asset managers.