Jun Park, Associate
Jun’s practice includes a wide range of corporate matters including investments, corporate reorganisations, joint ventures, and M&As with a particular emphasis on cross-border transactions.
SummaryBorn in Korea and raised in Germany, Jun is fluent in three languages and comfortable working across borders. He has broad international experience, having worked in various international private and public corporate cultures.
- Acting in the sale of a UK medtech company to one of the largest electronics companies in the world
- Acting in the acquisition of a beverage company for a multi-national, multi-billion-euro turnover firm
- Assisting a firm in a reverse takeover under the AIM rules, and acting on a subsequent raising
- Acting in the sale of a book-publishing company to one of the largest publishers in the world
- Working on a major restructuring of an international mobile software, technology and financing group after a series of acquisitions