Julie Sharpe, Associate
Julie advises both corporate and private clients on a range of commercial property matters.
SummaryJulie advises both corporate and private clients on a range of commercial property matters. She has particular experience with real estate investment and development work. Julie regularly deals with high value and complex transactions for family owned investment and development businesses, pension funds and corporate property companies in relation to sales, acquisitions, developments, secured lending and residential property investment transactions. She has significant experience of every aspect of investment portfolio work including day to day property management and all aspects of landlord and tenant law.
Julie is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Acting for a landowning family in respect of the development of a 250 acre site involving dealing with promotion agreements, planning issues, option agreements and sale purchase agreements
- Acting for a major UK developer in relation to the development and pre-letting of a regional leisure scheme
- Acting for a large private housing fund in the investment of specialist government supported accommodation
- Secondment to Legal and General Property, one of the largest institutional property fund managers in the UK, to assist in-house legal counsel on a number of high value portfolio acquisitions
- Acting for a privately owned London residential property investment company in refinancing a property portfolio involving the preparation of multiple certificates on title and dealing with financing requirements