Julia Chan, Associate
Julia specialises in corporate finance, transactional and advisory work for UK and international clients.
AboutJulia specialises in corporate finance, transactional and advisory work for UK and international clients. Her experience includes mergers and acquisitions, private equity, corporate reorganisations, initial public offerings and secondary fundraisings. She is fluent in English, Cantonese, Mandarin and conversational German.
Julia has a specialism in art law. Before changing career to practise law, she was a successful antique violin dealer for over ten years. Please see her article "My journey from antique violins to corporate law" below.
Julia is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Advising FPE Capital in relation to the acquisition of System Three Communications (London) Limited, the leading supplier of data and market intelligence on alcoholic drinks markets worldwide.
- Advising Ekistics Property Investors 1 LP, a real estate investment fund focused on direct, intermediate capital and senior debt investments throughout the UK and Europe, on a range of financing transactions.
- Advising Silver Falcon plc on the reverse takeover of Hemogenyx Pharmaceuticals, a pre-clinical stage biopharmaceutical group developing new treatments for blood diseases, and its readmission to trading on the Standard list of the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange.
- Advising Kallidus, a leading provider of learning and talent management solutions (backed by FPE Capital), on its acquisition of Advorto, a provider of SaaS recruitment technology and services.
- Advising Puma Investments as the manager of the Puma VCTs on a number of transactions.
- Advising individual sellers on the sale of The GDM Group Limited, an award-winning, specialist provider of M&E consultancy services, to Styles&Wood Group plc.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises FPE Capital on the acquisition of IWSR
IWSR is the leading supplier of data and market intelligence on alcoholic drinks markets worldwide.
Art law newsletter
Welcome to the first edition of our new biannual art law newsletter.