Jordane Yao, Junior associate Jurist
Jordane advises international clients in their (re)structuring, financing and M&A operations.
SummaryJordane is an associate in the Corporate and Banking Finance department of the Luxembourg office. He advises international private equity houses and family offices in their restructuring and M&A operations.
His areas of expertise are corporate and finance including merger and acquisitions, (re)structuring, (re)financing with a particular emphasis on corporate action.
Jordane previously worked in the deal team of an M&A firm dedicated to the wine and spirits industry.
- Advising and assisting in the set-up of the investment structure for the launch of the new generation of smartphones of a former leader of the market
- Assisting in the restructuring of a large family office by the set-up of a parallel structure under Luxembourg law.
- Assisting a private equity fund in the financing for the acquisition of aircrafts
- Advising and assisting a private equity house in the restructuring of their managers’ incentive plan holding structure
- Advising a private client in the negotiation for the transaction of a first class vineyard in Bordeaux and set up of the acquisition structure