Jonathan Steele, Senior Associate
Jonathan's areas of expertise include advising on mergers and acquisitions, corporate investments and restructuring.
SummaryJonathan's areas of expertise include advising on mergers and acquisitions, corporate investments and restructuring.
Jonathan has particular specialisms in the technology and media sectors as well as in healthcare. In addition to his Corporate work, he is a member of the Pharmacy and Veterinary teams acting for large national organisations such as Day Lewis as well as for owners of smaller single branch businesses. Jonathan has worked on a number of technology based corporate transactions and restructurings, including an acquisition for Host Europe Group.
Jonathan is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Acting for London Irish Consortium (2013) Limited on the purchase of London Irish Rugby Club by way of a share acquisition and public offer
- Advising national broadcaster on a number of deals, including a joint venture production company investment and an investment, alongside Sky, in an e-sports company
- Advising the management team of an international IT services company on a private equity backed MBO
- Advising the sellers of recruitment and talent management company Consort Group in relation to the disposal of their shares to The Rethink Group
- Acting for a leading care home operator on a number of acquisitions
News & Insights
Dental business: guides for buyers and sellers
The sale or purchase of a dental practice is likely to be one of the largest financial transactions that a dentist will make.