Jonathan Fisher, Associate
Jonathan is an Associate corporate solicitor based in our Bahrain office.
Jonathan advises on general company and commercial matters and has a broad range of experience of corporate M&A transactions
Jonathan regularly advises clients on corporate and commercial matters with specific experience advising on M&A transactions, business/asset sale and purchases, management buy-outs, reorganisations, own-share purchases, share redemptions, share-for-share exchanges, shareholders’ agreements, share allotments and amendments to articles of association in the UK and the Middle East.
Jonathan’s recent expertise has included transactions in the banking, construction, engineering, consumer products, electrical services and educational sectors.
- Advising both sellers and buyers on the purchase and disposal of shareholdings and drafting, negotiating and completing related transactional documentation.
- Advising both sellers and buyers on the purchase and disposal of assets and drafting, negotiating and completing related transactional documentation.
- Leading due diligence and disclosure processes as part of share disposals and acquisitions.
- Drafting shareholders’ agreements and associated amendments to a company’s articles of association.
- Drafting share buy-back agreements and ancillary documentation.
- Drafting facility agreements and security documentation
- Advising on general corporate governance and company secretarial aspects.
Bahrain Ultimate Beneficial Owner
The Bahrain Ministry of Industry, Commerce and Tourism publishes new Ultimate Beneficial Ownership (UBO) Rules
The Kingdom of Bahrain and Israel
On Friday 11 September 2020 it was announced that the Kingdom of Bahrain would establish diplomatic relations with Israel.