John Fletcher, Partner
John advises on mergers and acquisitions, restructurings, joint ventures, private equity and private equity funds specifically in the growth markets of sub-Saharan Africa, South Asia and Latin America.
SummaryJohn advises (principally) institutional investors and investment funds on the structuring and implementation of investments in various growth markets (particularly Africa). John has gained extensive in-house experience having been seconded to Actis LLP and CDC Group plc.
John is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Advising in relation to the disposal of various agri-businesses in Tanzania and Malawi
- Advising in relation to a sale and purchase and settlement agreement in relation to a port handling business in Kenya
- Advising in relation to the establishment of an operation/ partnership in Brazil
- Advising in relation to a joint venture in the education sector in a South Asia
- Advising in relation to a variety of corporate and investment structures utilising a range of off shore jurisdictions including Mauritius, the Channel Islands and Luxembourg