Joanna is a dispute resolution lawyer advising on civil law, mainly family and succession matters. Her international practice is an advantage in dealing with foreign clients with Swiss interests or with complex cases involving several jurisdictions.
Joanna also advises on matrimonial and estate planning and has an interest for foundation law; she sits on the Board of a Swiss charitable foundation.
She graduated from the Universities of Basel and Geneva and holds an LL.M. degree from the London School of Economics (LSE) and is admitted to practise in Switzerland.
- Advising clients in the context of their divorce, including children and cross-border aspects;
- Advising domestic and international clients on Swiss child and spousal maintenance;
- Assisting on international surrogacy and adoption matters;
- Assisting high-net worth and/or international families relocating to Switzerland.
- Estate planning and preparing Wills;
- Advising on mental capacity matters, curatorship and preparing lasting powers of attorney;
- Assisting on the administration of complex estates, with or without cross border aspects.
- ODA (Geneva Bar association)
- FSA (Swiss Bar Association)
- International Association of Lawyers (UIA)