Jasper is experienced in dealing with all aspects of commercial and residential property transactions, and corporate transactions with a real estate element including acquisitions, disposals, real estate finance, asset management, as well as landlord and tenant matters. He acts for a wide range of international clients including ultra-high net worth individuals, corporations, start-up funds, lenders, developers and offshore companies.
Jasper is a dual qualified solicitor admitted to practise in England & Wales and Hong Kong. He speaks English and Cantonese.
- Advising a private bank on taking cross border collateral in relation to the Hong Kong element of a £3.2 million UK facility to a corporate borrower refinancing their property portfolio.
- Acting for a Hong Kong Occupational Retirement Scheme in the acquisition and financing of their portfolio of UK properties.
- Advising the guarantors of various development finance facilities ranging from £5 million to £22 million.
- Acting for a start-up Hong Kong Limited Partnership Fund on their outbound investments into various development projects and acquisitions of distressed assets.
- Acting for a private investor in the acquisition by way of share sale of a Grade II Listed Property in Prime Central London.