Jaspal Sekhon, Senior Associate
Jaspal specialises in corporate finance, transactional and advisory work for UK and international clients.
SummaryJaspal specialises in corporate finance, transactional and advisory work for UK and international clients. He has experience of capital markets work including IPOs and secondary fundraisings as well as public and private mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and corporate reorganisations.
Jaspal is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Advising on the IPOs of Silver Falcon plc and Boston International Holdings plc on the Standard segment of the Main Market
- Advising Stratmin Global Resources plc on its reverse takeover of Graphmada Equity Pte (which owns a graphite producer in Madagascar), placing of convertible loan notes and re-admission to AIM
- Advising a major care home group on the restructuring of its £400m bank facilities and renegotiation of its equity structure
- Advising Lum Chang Holdings on its £52.6m corporate acquisition of 130 Wood Street (a 61,000 sq ft office block) from Land Securities and its corporate sale of 42-60 Kensington High Street (an 88,000 sq ft mixed use block) to Urban Retail V
- Advising the shareholders on their sale of Option Computers Limited (which owns the 'DealHub' trade processing and trading services software product) to Markit