Jane advises on all stages of construction projects, from procurement through to project management and dispute resolution.
Jane advises major developers, contractors and sub-contractors on all forms of construction documentation, in particular JCT contracts. Jane advises on a wide range of disputes including adjudication, arbitration, mediation and litigation proceedings.
Jane has experience across both domestic and international projects including, hotels, commercial offices and infrastructure.
Jane is admitted to practice in England and Wales.
- Advising a major hotel group on the procurement of a large scale refurbishment.
- Advising a major subcontractor on a high value dispute in the Middle East.
- Advising on a series of adjudications concerning a cargo handling facility at an international airport.
- Advising a main contractor in High Court proceedings against a mechanical and electrical sub-contractor in respect of defective underfloor heating.
- Advising a main contractor post the Grenfell tragedy in relation to a defective cladding claim.