Jamie is an Associate who advises on a wide range of corporate work including private and public company acquisitions, investments, corporate restructures and general company law issues for both private and public companies alongside individuals.
Jamie is admitted to practice in England and Wales.
- Acted for Brasserie Bar Co, owner of the Brasserie Blanc and White Brasserie brands, on its sale to Alchemy Partners.
- Advised an ultra-high-net-worth family with their acquisition of a property holding structure concerning a 2,000 acre estate in the United Kingdom.
- Acted for CareTech Holdings Plc on their acquisition of health-tech company Smartbox.
- Acted for Dalton Strategic Partnership LLP with regards to the sale of their business to Polar Capital Holdings Plc.
- Acted for IFS, a software solution provider, with their acquisition of Axios Systems Plc.
- Advised Canadian-based Spin Master Corp, a leading global entertainment company, on its acquisition of the Rubik's Cube® group.
- Advised Ergomed Plc and Transense Technologies Plc through their respective capital reductions.