Jamie McMurray, Associate
Jamie advises both companies and individuals on a broad range of corporate work, including private and public company acquisitions, listings and general corporate advisory work.
Jamie is a newly-qualified Associate who advises on a wide range of corporate work including private and public company acquisitions, investments, corporate restructures and general company law issues for both private and public companies.
Jamie is admitted to practice in England and Wales.
- Advised an ultra-high-net-worth family with their acquisition of a property holding structure concerning a 2,000 acre estate in the United Kingdom.
- Acted for CareTech Holdings Plc on their acquisition of health-tech company Smartbox.
- Acted for Dalton Strategic Partnership LLP with regards to the sale of their business to Polar Capital Holdings Plc.
- Acted for IFS, a software solution provider, with their acquisition of Axios Systems Plc.
- Advised Canadian-based Spin Master Corp, a leading global entertainment company, on its acquisition of the Rubik's Cube® group.
- Advised Ergomed Plc and Transense Technologies Plc through their respective capital reductions.
Charles Russell Speechlys releases H1 2021 deal highlights
Our deal highlights from the past 6 months are now available.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises IFS on acquisition of Axios Systems
Axios Systems PLC is a global provider of cloud-based Enterprise Service Management (ESM) software.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Canadian toymaker Spin Master on acquisition of iconic Rubik’s Cube®
The Rubik's Cube® became a commercial success after it launched globally in 1980.
MP’s to Investigate the ‘Economic Impact’ of Music Streaming
The DCMS announced that an inquiry is to be launched into the economics of the music streaming industry.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises CareTech on the acquisition of Smartbox
Smartbox is a market-leading creator of software and hardware that helps disabled people without speech to live more independently.
The RICS Code for Leasing Business Premises – What must be done and what is simply good practice?
5G – Where are we and what’s going on?
On the 14th July 2020 the Government announced that all Huawei 5G equipment is to be removed from the UK’s 5G networks by the end of 2027.
The Audio-Visual Media Services Directive
The EU’s attempt to level the regulatory playing field between traditional broadcasters, streaming giants and social media platforms.