James Moubray, Associate
James specialises in corporate advisory and transactional work for private and public companies.
AboutJames specialises in corporate advisory and transactional work for private and public companies. His experience includes advising on all aspects of mergers and acquisitions, private equity, joint ventures and corporate reorganisations, including particular experience in larger private equity transactions.
James is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Acting for Stonegate Pub Company Limited on a series of acquisitions, including the purchase of the Bar Fever, Be At One and Sports Bar and Grill chains.
- Acting for the Civica Group (an investee company of Partners Group) on a series of bolt on acquisitions including the acquisitions of iCasework Holding Limited and Carval Computing Limited.
- Acting for the sellers of ETL Factory Limited, a leading provider of data migration and integration solutions, to HCL Technologies a leading global IT services provider.
- Acting for the limited partners of regional law firm Turner Parkinson LLP on the sale of their partnership interests to Knights Professional Services Limited.
- Acting for Turner (International) UK Limited on its acquisition of project management start-up Real PM Limited.
- Acting for India Capital Growth Fund Limited on its admission to the London Stock Exchange’s main market and the cancellation of its admission to trading on AIM.
- Acting for a US private equity house on the £178.1m acquisition of a European agribusiness by scheme of arrangement.
- Acting for Groupe Eurotunnel SE on its acquisition of its joint venture partner Star Capital’s 51% holding in ElecLink Limited.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Legend Club Management Systems on its sale to Transaction Services Group
Charles Russell Speechlys assisted Legend Club Management Systems on its sale to a portfolio company.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises the shareholders of Henshin Group Limited on the investment by Veos S.P.A.
Charles Russell Speechlys advised the shareholders of Henshin Group Limited on a major investment by Veos S.P.A.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Liberum Capital on the move of Oakley Capital Investments Ltd from AIM to the Specialist Fund Segment of the LSE Main Market
Charles Russell Speechlys advised Liberum Capital - financial advisor, corporate broker to OCI - on moving from AIM to LSE’s Main Market.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Liquidnet Holdings on the acquisition of RSRCHXchange
Liquidnet is a cutting-edge financial technology solutions provider for institutional asset managers.