James Moubray, Associate
James specialises in corporate advisory and transactional work for private and public companies.
SummaryJames specialises in corporate advisory and transactional work for private and public companies. His experience includes advising on all aspects of mergers and acquisitions, private equity, joint ventures and corporate reorganisations, including particular experience in larger private equity transactions.
James is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- A US private equity house on the £178.1m acquisition of a European agribusiness by scheme of arrangement
- Hastings Group Holdings PLC on its post-IPO reduction of capital by court process
- An international homelessness charity on the restructuring of its group governance procedures
- A US private equity house on its proposed £420m acquisition of a UK manufacturing group
- Groupe Eurotunnel SE on its acquisition of its joint venture partner Star Capital’s 51% holding in ElecLink Limited
News & Insights
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Turner Parkinson on its sale to Knights
Charles Russell Speechlys has advised independent business law firm Turner Parkinson LLP on its acquisition by Knights 1759.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Stonegate Pub Company on its high profile acquisition of national cocktail bar chain Be At One
Charles Russell Speechlys provided full diligence support across property, corporate, commercial and employment matters to Stonegate.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises India Capital Growth Fund on its move to a premium listing on the Main Market
India Capital Growth Fund Limited is a closed-ended investment company incorporated in Guernsey.