James Le Seelleur, Associate
James is an Associate who advises on a wide variety of corporate transactional matters.
James is a newly-qualified Associate who advises on a wide range of corporate transactional and work for both domestic and international clients, including matters relating to private equity investments, private company mergers and acquisitions, and capital markets.
- Advised Moore Stephens International with the corporate reorganization of its global advisory network, in connection with its global rebranding across multiple jurisdictions.
- Advising a global emerging markets investment firm on a variety of its private equity investments across multiple jurisdictions.
- Advised awarding-winning IT support and technology services provider, IT Lab, on its acquisition of services provider Mirus IT.
- Advised a financial advisory business providing specialist advice on longevity assets on its listing on and admission to the London Stock Exchange.
- Advised on the group demerger and reorganisation of a large commercial printing business.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Moore Stephens International on its global brand protection project, rebrand and corporate restructuring
Charles Russell Speechlys advised Moore Stephens International Ltd on its global reorganisation operated through Moore Global Network Ltd.