Jack Horsley , Associate
Jack specialises in non-contentious construction law.
SummaryJack specialises in non-contentious construction law, acting for contractors, developers, employers, funders and private clients in the drafting, negotiation and reporting of all forms of construction documentation including building contracts, consultancy agreements, collateral warranties and forms of security. Jack provides specialist construction advice across a variety of sectors in relation to agreement for leases, development lending, investment lending, forward funding and property acquisitions.
- Advising a market leading shopping centre company on its portfolio of shopping centres across Europe.
- Advising a market leading investment fund management house on the construction aspects of their commercial property investment portfolio, including forward funding and portfolio acquisitions.
- Advising high-net worth individuals in relation to prime residential developments.
- Advising a large UK care home provider on its portfolio of new care home developments.
- Advising a leading independent school on a multimillion pound redevelopment of their original school buildings.