Isobel specialises in real estate finance and advises borrowers and lenders on a wide range of transactions both domestic and cross-border with a focus on healthcare, logistics, residential and commercial development and investment.
She acts for many leading organisations in the real estate finance market including private equity houses, developers, investors, non-bank lenders, private banks and institutional lenders.
Isobel also has expertise in advising many ultra-high-net-worth individuals and trusts on borrowing and lending in a real estate finance context.
Isobel has presented at the Henry Stewart conferences and regularly contributes to the firm’s insight pieces. She is listed in the Legal 500 as a key lawyer for real estate finance.
Isobel is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- acting for Silbury Finance (backed by Oaktree Capital Management) on a £55m facility to a Jersey unit trust to finance the development of an integrated retirement community in Berkhamsted, England
- acting for Gulf Islamic Finance Investments on the £82m development financing of the Chelsea Police Station
- acting for Topland Group on the acquisition and development financing of luxury apartments in Kensington
- acting for off-shore trustees of a JPUT on the development financing of a property in St James’s
- acting for multiple UNW individuals and families on the acquisition, refinancing and development of their UK property portfolios
- advising global real estate investment manager EQT Exeter on the financing of a number of significant UK and European investment purchases
- acting for a major mobile virtual network operator on a securitisation and separate receivables financing arrangements