Imogen Couch, Associate
Imogen specialises in matters involving all aspects of family law including divorce, finances, children matters and nuptial agreements.
SummaryImogen has experience in complex high-net worth financial disputes, challenging children matters and both pre- and post- nuptial agreements. She has also acted for a number of unmarried cohabitants in relation to financial and children matters arising from the breakdown of their relationships. Imogen is a member of Resolution.
Imogen is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Assisting with a high-net worth divorce and associated financial proceedings involving valuable assets in multiple jurisdictions
- Assisting in the drafting and negotiation of pre-nuptial agreements for several members of the same extended family in order to protect family assets
- Assisting with the negotiation of a multi-million pound financial settlement following divorce without issuing financial proceedings
- Assisting with a successful application for the recognition of a foreign adoption
- Successfully defending a contested application to change a child’s school shortly before the beginning of a new term