Ilze Jacobs, Paralegal
Ilze’s experience spans UK Immigration law and includes straight forward cases under the Immigration rules. Ilze is originally from South Africa and is also fluent in Afrikaans.
Ilze was previously registered as an OISC Level 1 consultant and managed her own case load. She gained experience with several different Immigration applications in both private and corporate Immigration. She assisted both private and Corporate applicants with their applications from entry clearance through to Indefinite Leave to Remain.
Ilze has knowledge of UK ancestry applications, Spouse visas under Appendix FM, EU Settlement Scheme, Permanent Residency applications under EU Law, Tier 5 Youth Mobility Scheme visas, nationality applications, to name a few. She also gained experience working at one of the Big 4 and gained experience working on a high volume corporate client in the Banking sector applying for Tier 2 visas.
She also previously worked at smaller UK Immigration consultancies and gained experience working with private clients.
- Spouse visas under Appendix FM - Entry clearance, extensions and Indefinite Leave to Remain
- Tier 2 (ICT) and Tier 2 (General) – Entry clearance, extensions and Indefinite leave to Remain
- Resident Labour Resident tests for Tier 2 (General) applications
- UKVI compliance
- UK Ancestry – Entry clearance and Indefinite Leave to Remain
- Tier 1 (Investors) - Entry Clearance and extensions
- Naturalisation and Registration applications
- Tier 5 Youth Mobility Scheme