Helen Wong, Partner
Helen assists on corporate transactions with a focus on dentists and nurseries. She also is involved in cross-border M&A between China and the UK.
Helen is a corporate partner and advises on a broad range of corporate transactional work including public and private acquisitions and disposals, investments and joint ventures. She acts for a number of business owners, high net worth individuals, family businesses and entrepreneurs. She has substantial regulatory expertise relevant to dental and educational transactions. Helen acts on cross border in-bound investment transactions from Hong Kong and China into the UK.
- Sale and purchase of various dental practices and assisting with the transfer of the NHS GDS contracts
- Selling a group of nurseries to a large nursery operator
- Assisting a nursery operator in with investment from a private equity house.
- Assisting a Chinese pharma private equity fund in due diligence and corporate work in respect of a UK target.
- Assisting a PLC dispose of part of its business with a particularly complicated structure comprising 125 underlying companies.
Dentists - is your insurer refusing to pay out?
Dentists are wondering where to turn next as they are facing insurers refusing to pay out for business interruptions relating to COVID-19.
Helen Wong quoted in The Telegraph on the implications of the Coronavirus lockdown for nursery owners
Impact of COVID-19 on dental practices: what do practices need to know?
Our Dental Team put together a summary for dental practices including areas to think about and action during the outbreak of Coronavirus.