Helen Wong, Partner
Helen assists on corporate transactions with a focus on IFAs, dentists and nurseries. She also is involved in cross-border M&A between China and the UK.
Helen is a corporate partner and advises on a broad range of corporate transactional work including public and private acquisitions and disposals, investments and joint ventures. She acts for a number of business owners, high net worth individuals, family businesses and entrepreneurs. She has substantial regulatory expertise relevant to the financial services and wealth management sector, dental and educational transactions. Helen acts on cross border in-bound investment transactions from Hong Kong and China into the UK.
- Sale and purchase of various dental practices and assisting with the transfer of the NHS GDS contracts
- Selling a group of nurseries to a large nursery operator
- Assisting a nursery operator in with investment from a private equity house.
- Assisting a Chinese pharma private equity fund in due diligence and corporate work in respect of a UK target.
- Assisting a PLC dispose of part of its business with a particularly complicated structure comprising 125 underlying companies.
- Sale and purchase of various IFA practices and assisting with numerous issues including earn out clauses, retentions, deferred consideration, restrictive covenants and governance.
Helen Wong quoted by Nursery World on the impact of the Covid-19 crisis on the nursery sector
Charles Russell Speechlys advises on sale of dental practice Feltham Dental
Feltham Dental was established in 1982, the business is an integral part of the community and has many generations of loyal patients.
Helen Wong interviewed by BBC Radio 5 Live on the impact of the tightening of lockdown restrictions on the F&B sector
Relief for Private Dental Practices? – Update following the verdict of the FCA’s business interruption insurance test case
Providing clarity on compensations for dental practices who were forced to close due to the COVID-19 pandemic.