Heather advises clients in relation to the acquisition, disposal and financing of complex country houses, rural properties, and high value properties on private estates.
Heather has transactional experience in all areas of residential property, including sales, purchases, and re-mortgages.
Heather is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Acquisition of listed buildings which have been substantially altered.
- Acquisition of residential property from a landed estate involving the negotiation of complex private rights of way and services and restrictions as to use.
- Disposal and acquisition of high value properties on private estates including St George’s Hill and Wentworth.
- Refinance of residential freehold and leasehold properties in rural and urban areas.
- Acquisition of residential property adjacent to a watercourse to include the negotiation of licences with third parties relating to use of the water course.
- Complex variations and rectifications to residential leases, acting for both landlords and tenants.