Hannah has experience covering all aspects of family law and has gained particular experience of advising on nuptial agreements, financial settlements on divorce and dissolution and complex private law children issues.
Hannah has a particular interest in advising on matters where there are domestic and international pension arrangements. She often advises on high value financial cases where there are international elements.
Hannah has extensive experience advising on private law children issues, including child arrangements and complex leave to remove applications.
Hannah’s clients describe her as being a calm, patient and respectful adviser.
Hannah is a member of Resolution, an organisation committed to resolving family law issues in a non-confrontational and constructive manner.
Hannah is admitted to practise in England & Wales.
- Hannah acted successfully for her client in the leading child maintenance decision of James v Seymour (child maintenance)  EWHC 844 (Fam)
- Acting in numerous financial remedy cases where there have been large property portfolios and complex domestic and international pension arrangements.
- Acting in a number of complex leave to remove applications for both the parent wishing to relocate with the child/children and the parent remaining in England.
- Acting for both mother and father in child arrangements matters, where there have been allegations of drug misuse and physical and psychological abuse.
- Advising in relation to both pre and post-nuptial agreements for high-net worth individuals.
- A v A (Arbitration: Guidance)  EWHC 1889 (Fam)
- RJ v Tigipko  EWHC 448 (Fam)
- Re J (Children: Permission to Remove from Jurisdiction)  EWCA Civ 1372
- S and V (Children - Leave to Remove)  EWFC 26