Hannah Dawson, Associate
Hannah has a broad range of experience of corporate M&A transactions, with a particular emphasis on private equity.
AboutHannah specialises in corporate finance and transactional work – with a focus on private equity. Her experience includes advising on all aspects of mergers and acquisitions, private equity, joint ventures, cross border mergers, investments and corporate reorganisations. Hannah has a broad range of experience of corporate M&A transactions, with a particular emphasis on private equity.
Hannah is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Advising Apposite Capital on its investment in OrthoD Group, a specialist manufacturer and distributor of medical products and implants.
- Advising the shareholders of Content and Cloud Limited, Microsoft’s leading Office 365 partner, on the sale of Content and Cloud to technology services and solution provider IT Lab.
- Advising Rockpool Investments on a number of management buy-outs, including the sale of a specialist car park management company.
- Acting for the institutional and management shareholders of Small World Financial Services Group, a leading multi-channel cross-border payment services provider, on the sale of Small World to Equistone.
- Acting for Business Growth Fund on its investment in Milk Visual Effects, an award-winning visual effects agency.
- Advising the shareholders of Coex Partners Limited, an independent agency broker, on the sale of Coex to TP ICAP plc.
- Acting for the shareholder of Bolton Wanderers Football Club on the transfer of the club to the Sports Shield consortium.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises on the sale of Small World
Small World Financial Services Group Limited is a leading multi-channel cross-border payment service provider.
A step closer to clarity? Court of Appeal guidance on Wrotham Park Damages
The Court of Appeal has upheld an award of Wrotham Park damages.
High court considers ‘written standard terms of business’ defence and applicability of the unfair contract terms act 1977
An analysis of the case of African Export-Import Bank and others v Shebah Exploration & Production and others