Hannah Dawson, Associate
Hannah has a broad range of experience of corporate M&A transactions, with a particular emphasis on private equity.
AboutHannah specialises in corporate finance and transactional work – with a focus on private equity. Her experience includes advising on all aspects of mergers and acquisitions, private equity, joint ventures, cross border mergers, investments and corporate reorganisations. Hannah has a broad range of experience of corporate M&A transactions, with a particular emphasis on private equity.
Hannah is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Advising Apposite Capital on its investment in OrthoD Group, a specialist manufacturer and distributor of medical products and implants.
- Advising the shareholders of Content and Cloud Limited, Microsoft’s leading Office 365 partner, on the sale of Content and Cloud to technology services and solution provider IT Lab.
- Advising Rockpool Investments on a number of management buy-outs, including the sale of a specialist car park management company.
- Acting for the institutional and management shareholders of Small World Financial Services Group, a leading multi-channel cross-border payment services provider, on the sale of Small World to Equistone.
- Acting for Business Growth Fund on its investment in Milk Visual Effects, an award-winning visual effects agency.
- Advising the shareholders of Coex Partners Limited, an independent agency broker, on the sale of Coex to TP ICAP plc.
- Acting for the shareholder of Bolton Wanderers Football Club on the transfer of the club to the Sports Shield consortium.
News & Insights
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Rockpool on investment into Smyle
Smyle is a leading creative agency delivering live and digital experiences to business and consumer audiences around the world.
Charles Russell Speechlys advise Apposite Capital on investment into OrthoD Group
OrthoD is a specialist manufacturer and distributor of medical products and implants.